1. Positivity rate is still 1.5%
2. Case count with recoveries and deaths as announced today is what it is . ie deaths- 11 and recoveries- 155
3. Ban on social gathering is still in force for next 2weeks
4. 10000s of PPEs certified by the FDA has been produced and distributed. More are still under production.
5. Directives on mandatory wearing of nose mask should be strictly obeyed.
6. Consensuses from Stake holder consultations with TUC, GMA, Traditional and Religious bodies, NUGS, Media etc within the week is that, the measures outlined should be sustained
7. Strategies for easing the restrictions systematically will be announced within the week.
8. People aiding illegal entries will be dealt with if caught
9. Easter was spent at home and so will it be in the month of Ramadan
10. 88 (100 bed capacity) district hospitals, 6 regional hospitals, 3 CDC's to be constructed
11.All labs and local pharmaceutical companies to be resourced and beefed up.
12. All MMDAs should place health infrastructure on high priority.
13. Let's own our future by assisting H.E. to protect us all